As the sun dips low and the breeze whispers through the leaves, it's the perfect time to indulge in a drink that embodies the essence of the season.
This Raspberry Mint Tequila Smash recipe will give you just that if not more. It is a vibrant and refreshing drink that is destined to be the star of your summer soirées.
- Mint leaves
- Fresh raspberries
- Agave syrup
- Fresh lime juice
- Mint sprigs, fresh raspberries, and lime wedge for garnish
- Muddle 6-8 fresh raspberries along with some mint leaves in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add 2 oz (60ml) tequila, 0.5 oz (15 ml) agave syrup, and 1 oz (30ml) lime juice.
- Shake it up until the flavors fuse together.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with crushed ice and stir it well.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, fresh raspberries, and a lime wedge.
- Sip and enjoy.